Wellness Conference 2018
The Maine College of Health Professions (MCHP) Second Annual Wellness Conference will be held from 9 am until 2 pm on Saturday, September 15, 2018 at MCHP, 70 Middle Street in Lewiston. Admissionis $10.00 and can be paid at the door. There is plenty of free parking across the street.
Please join us to learn more about holistic health, yoga, reflexology, Reiki, vision boards, integrative medicine, and EFT Tapping. MCHP is offering this conference because we want to educate students, healthcare providers, and the public about some of the many pathways to health. All are welcome to attend.
This year’s conference features many workshops including
- Reflexology for relaxation
- Emotions: Information systems
- Vision boards: Feed your soul
- Yoga Nidra: Relax, recharge, & rejuvenate
- EFT Tapping: Tap to release stress
- Know your lemons: Breast health
- Fatigue, fogginess, fear, & food: How stress affects gut health
- Doing Health Differently: Calming Our Nervous Systems
- Vibrational Healing: Bring harmony to your whole being
Vendors will be offering integrative sessions such as Reiki, EFT Tapping, and reflexology; stones and gems, jewelry, and information on holistic health, Lyme disease, homeopathy, foster parenting, breast health, writing and publishing, and vibrational healing.
Please bring a yoga mat, if you have one, for yoga and sound workshops.
For more information regarding the Conference, or if you are interested in being a vendor, please email Meredith Kendall: email@example.com