MCHP Wellness Conference
Date of Release: July 10, 2018
Save the Date!
The Maine College of Health Profession's Second Annual Wellness Conference will be held from 9 am until 2 pm on Saturday, September 15, 2018 at MCHP, 70 Middle Street in Lewiston.
“Please join us to learn more about yoga, reflexology, Reiki, dreams, vision boards, integrative health, and EFT Tapping. MCHP is offering this conference because we want to educate students, healthcare providers, and the public about some of the many pathways to health,” said Meredith Kendall, conference coordinator. “All are welcome to attend.”
This year’s conference features many workshops including:
- Reflexology for relaxation
- Emotions: Information systems
- Vision boards: Feed your soul
- Yoga Nidra: Relax, recharge, & rejuvenate
- EFT Tapping: Tap to release stress
- Know your lemons: Breast Health
- Fatigue, fogginess, fear, & food: How stress affects gut health
Some of the many vendors will be offering integrative treatments, stones and gems, jewelry, and information on breast health, foster parenting, writing and publishing. < back to all articles