MCHP Computed Tomography Application for Admission
Download the Application for Admission to the Computed Tomography Program.
Please return the following directly to MCHP:
- Completed application (Deadline: March 30th)
- $50 application fee (made payable to MCHP)
- Write an essay of 250-500 words describing your background, interest, and aptitude for Computed Tomography.
- Official transcripts indicating successful completion of Radiography, Nuclear Medicine Technology, or Radiation Therapy Education or current enrollment in a Radiography Program. (Demonstration of successful completion of Radiography Education is required prior to CT Clinical Rotations.)
- Official college transcripts as applicable.
- Documentation of ARRT or NMTCB certification in good standing. Students currently enrolled in a Radiography Program will send documentation of ARRT certification in good standing prior to enrollment in CT 155 CT Clinical Practicum II.